1.1

I ORDERED $154 WORTH OF CLOTHES ONLY TO RECIEVE 2 OUTFITS AND I ORDERED 5 OUTFITS . I HAVE BEEN EMAILING TO THEM FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS AND NO RESPONSE .

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ARE THE REST OF MY ITEMS OR CAN I GET A REFUND FOR WHAT I DID NOT RECIEVE ?

THIS IS BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS WHEN PEOPLE SPEND THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY FOR CLOTHES OFF YOUR WEBSITE AND THEY EITHER DONT GET THEIR PRODUCT OR YOU ONLY SEND HALF OF WHAT THE PERSON ORDERED. SO CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE REST OF MY ORDER .

Review about: Whatwears Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Stop screaming with the all capital letters format ; it is difficult to read and makes you appear to be a raving moron.

to William #1445471

First of all I am not screaming and nowhere near a raven moron ! You promote your business but don't follow thru with what people order from you so name calling makes you look like a moron not me !! But like I said I need to know what's going on with my order ??

to William #1446041

William: Ignorant! And when you work hard for your money and get taken advantage of and basically become a victim of theft then you react pissed as you should be!

to Kisha #1474857

I agree so many of us got scammed they made a fortune by being liers and thief's I ordered three outfits but I'm disputing mine

to Anonymous #1478319